Living Water Christian School | Jacksonville, NC | K-12

Tuition & Fees

Each year, LWCS sets the tuition and fee amounts to meet the school’s needs to provide the most excellent educational program in the most cost-effective way possible. The tuition and fees cover only 80% of the total operation cost of the school. Living Water relies on outside contributions to raise the remaining 20% of the operating cost.

2023 2024 Tuition and Fees

2024-2025 Financial Contract